RY06F bitumen emulsion plant is a new bitumen emulsion designed and developed by Gaoyuan. The asphalt content of emulsified asphalt manufactured by the equipment has a wide range. And the emulsified asphalt's quality is quite stable, and they could satisfy various construction requirements. Therefore, they are widely applied in expressway construction and pavement maintenance.
Total power: 30kW
Emulsifying machine power: 15kW
Emulsifying machine revolving speed: 2900rpm
Heat transfer oil heating power: 9kW
Burner power: 1.0×10⁴kCal/h
Heat exchanging area for heat exchanger: 15m2
Emulsified asphalt fineness: ＜5μm
Production capability: 6t/h
Dimension: 4700×2150×2330mm (L×W×H)
1. All the components of the equipment are fixed on a chassis, which provides much convenience for travelling between different construction sites and field operation.
2. Efficient heat exchanger is equipped in the equipment. With it, all the finished emulsified asphalts are cooled to normal temperature, which increases its storage stability. Besides that, the heated cooling water could be used in the emulsified asphalt production, which saves the water heating fees, reduces the cost of emulsified asphalt production, and is environmental friendly and energy –saving.
3. Double water storage tanks are adopted in water supply system. As to the drainage, we adopt the alternating drainage system. The combination of these two systems ensures a continuous production. The flow direction of fluid is driven by compressed air and controlled by pneumatic valve. The design effectively saves manpower and reduces the labor intensity.
4. The key component of emulsified asphalt production is emulsifying machine (colloid mill). It is designed and developed by our company. We adopt a special distance adjustment structure for stator and rotor, which could keep a marginal distance between them. The material of emulsifying machine is special stainless steel, which is abrasion resistant and corrosion resistant. The emulsification fineness is no more than5μm.
5. Revolution speed for asphalt storage tank is controlled by variable speed motor, and the liquid discharge amount (displayed on the flowmeter) is controlled by valves. In this way, the asphalt content (oil-water ratio) in emulsified asphalt is accurately controlled and clearly displayed.
6. Heat transfer oil is heated individually, and it is mainly used in pre-heating for various pumps before the production. Compared with blast burner used in the past, the design is quite convenient and efficient.
7. Heat transfer oil heating system and water heating system are combined together to achieve automatic temperature control.
8. All the components that have a direct contact with the emulsion are made from high-quality stainless steel. They possess good performance in corrosion resistance, so that they could be used to produce various emulsified asphalts.
9. Heat exchanger is optional. The finished emulsified asphalts are cooled to normal temperature with heat exchanger, which increases its storage stability. Besides that, the heated cooling water could be used in the emulsified asphalt production, which saves the water heating fees, reduces the cost of emulsified asphalt production, and is environmental friendly and energy –saving.