HGY5312TFCSF slurry seal machine is used in thin maintenance treatment for creating a new wearing surface for pavement. It is widely used in diverse construction technologies, such as ordinary slurry seal, modified slurry seal, micro-surfacing, fiber enhanced slurry seal and fiber enhanced slurry surfacing, and so on. The adoption of HGY5312TFCSF slurry seal machine is mainly used to deal with the following pavement defects, such as the loss of frictional property, alligator cracking, rutting, and so on.
With the machine, pavement skid and water resistance, road evenness and riding comfort are greatly improved.
Product name: slurry seal machine
Product model: HGY5312TFCSF
Emission standard: China V
Chassis model: Shacman Delong X3000/SX1310XB6
Chassis engine power: 276kW/375hp
Auxiliary engine power: 119kW/160hp
Fiber storage tank volume: 0.2m³
Fiber storage tank addictive amount: ≤3.5kg/min
Discharging amount of mixing machine: ≤3.5t/min
The width of drag box: 2.5-4.3m
Aggregate bin volume: 12m³
Emulsion storage tank volume: 4m³
Water storage tank volume: 4m³
Additive storage tank volume: 400L
Stuffing box volume: 2×0.5m³
Minimum travel speed: 1km/h
Total weight: 31000kg
1. The slurry seal machine uses a customized chassis, which features low fuel consumption, low emission, strong power, and provides comfort and convenience for riding and driving experience.
Meanwhile, the machine is also equipped with 2-speed reduction gearbox. The design ensures a fast running in fast mode and a stable construction when changed to a slow mode.
2. The auxiliary equipment is equipped with Dongfeng Cummins large-power engine, which provides the equipment strong power and excellent performances. Six separate sets of hydraulic power supply are introduced in the systems. These powers are stable and non-interfering with each other.
We also introduced the imported components, which guarantee stable and reliable operation.
3. Centralized control system is designed to the machine. And all the instructions could be delivered in the rear platform. Meanwhile, each button controls the starting and stopping of one component, which provides much convenience for the construction.
4. Advanced speed sensor and automatic control system are combined to realize automatic and precise control of the delivery amount for different materials.
Thus an accurate proportion for diverse materials could be achieved without resetting the amount.
5. Patented fiber distribution system is small-sized, and could achieve accurate measurement and uniform fiber shearing.
6. Gaoyuan's HGY5312TFCSF slurry seal machine adopts distinct aggregate bin, baffle prong, and chain-driven belt conveyor, which provide a smooth and stable conveyance for aggregates.
7. An accurate material missing warning device is equipped to guarantee the construction quality.
8. Advanced mixing equipment is adopted in the machine. It is strong-powered and provides a good slurry effect.
With hard alloy particles as its raw materials, mixing blades are manufactured with weld overlay technique, which ensures its durability and abrasion resistance.
The discharging angle could be adjusted vertically to well fit the ramp construction.
9. Dragging system is installed with dual-slice spiral propeller and automatic telescopic structure.
Dual-slice spiral propeller is used to distribute materials and carry out secondary material mixing, which could effectively avoid material separating.
The automatic telescopic structure is adopted to satisfy construction requirements for different pavements. Meanwhile, its camber angle could also be adjusted to meet different construction needs.
10. High-pressure cleaning device and dragging and water supply device provide much convenience for the cleaning and maintenance for the machine and for the adoption of special construction technology.
11. With modular design, the control system adopts construction machinery controller and controller area network.
Distributed control system based on CAN bus is used in the system, which enables the controller have a direct control towards the components. In this way, the stability and uniformity of electric control could be increased significantly.